MPS supports its process engineering capability with the full suite of discipline engineers and designers involved in mineral process plant design, from civil / structural engineering through mechanical and piping as well as electrical and control systems design. A number of our engineers are registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) and can therefore accept complete design responsibility for the work undertaken by MPS.
- Conceptual studies, involving close co-operation with the client’s exploration team
- Pre-feasibility studies (PFS)
- Feasibility studies, including definitive feasibility studies (DFS)
- Front-end Engineering and Design (FEED) to allow for the compilation of a control budget estimate (CBE) against which the project can be measured and controlled
- Project implementation and commissioning