Mineral Process Services (MPS) was established with the following goals in mind:
To provide cost effective services to the start-up mining sector
The primary focus will be to assist exploration companies and junior mining companies in taking their projects from the drilling programme through the various feasibility phases to production.
Consulting and implementation services on stay-in-business projects
Our goal is to provide assistance with debottlenecking studies, life extension programmes as well as general small and medium extensions or modifications to enhance plant performance.
MPS prefers to develop our client’s projects on a partnership basis where open communication and goal alignment between the client and MPS is paramount. Being an African based company, our primary market will be those clients with projects on the African continent. We will however consider projects outside of Africa.
The experience profile of our process engineers cover the various processing options one would find on the typical mineral processing flow sheet. These include:
- Crushing & Screening
- Filtration / dewatering
- Product storage & handling
- Associated services and infrastructure
Our process engineering team have implemented projects across a wide range of minerals, most notably:
- Various industrial mineral applications, including andalusite, bentonite, bauxite, vermiculite, zeolites etc.
- Base metals applications, mainly in copper and zinc production
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals ore beneficiation, including iron ore and manganese
- Precious metals, with a focus on gold and platinum
- Mineral sands beneficiation